How to prevent stains:
- Brushing more carefully: Spending more time brushing these areas, switching hands while brushing or changing the angle of the toothbrush.
- Daily flossing to clean locations that your toothbrush can't reach.
- Coffee or black tea might stain your teeth. Mixing these beverages with milk and brushing teeth 3x a day might help.
In addition, how to prevent calculus:
- Using an electric toothbrush. Some toothbrushes are shown to be 7 times more effective in reducing plaque.
- Use antiseptic mouthwash to kill bacteria that cause plaque.
- Be mindful about how often you eat. The bacteria in your mouth are also fed every time you eat. Drink plenty of water.
How to prevent inflamed gums:
- Please consult your dentist.
Do you have more questions? Don't hesitate to ask us: email@example.com