How to improve your dental care
You reached this page because you checked your teeth yourself.
Great that you are here.
How to prevent stains
The app found ugly stains.
These spots typically appear at locations that are not easily reached by a toothbrush.
Let's try to fix this!
- Spend more time brushing the stained areas. There is a chance that you just skipped them.
- Change the angle of the toothbrush to reach the stained areas.
- Switch hands while brushing. Some areas are known to be skipped because they can't be easily reached with one hand.
- Floss every day to reach locations that your toothbrush can't reach.
- Use interdental toothbrushes to reach these areas.
- Mix staining beverages like coffee or tea with milk.
How to prevent calculus
The app found calculus.
Calculus might compromise your gums. Unfortunately, it can't be removed with a toothbrush and should be removed by a professional.
Now, let's improve and prevent plaque from accumulating in the first place!
- Use an electric toothbrush. Some toothbrushes are shown to be 7 times more effective in reducing plaque.
- Make sure you carefully brush the gum line. Most plaque starts accumulating here. Ideally, one half of the brush is cleaning the gums while the other half is cleaning the teeth.
How to prevent inflamed gums
The app found inflamed gums.
The inflammation in proximity of plaque might compromise your gums and bones. We highly recommend to consult a dental professional.
Now, let's try to improve your dental care even more.
- Use antiseptic mouthwash to kill bacteria that cause plaque and inflame gums.
- Be mindful about how often you eat. The bacteria in your mouth are also fed every time you eat.
Send us your question and pictures:
We will try our best to help you!